Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Mid-South DVD, Bruno to meet with Vince and Bearers son texts WWE

*WWE has begun working on a Mid-South DVD. It is scheduled to go onsale September 10th.
*Bruno Sammartino said that he will be having a private meeting with Vince McMahon before the Hall Of Fame ceremonies. They haven't spoken since their falling out in 1988.
*WWE is having a huge Andre The Giant statue built that will be on display this weekend in the New York/New Jersey area.
*The following is a text message that was sent to a WWE official from Michael Moody, son of the late Paul Bearer. "Hey. I woke up in time to watch the tail end of the show. What you explained would happen happened. Which is fine. Just it was a little difficult to watch it play out. I put a message on Facebook last night saying that we approved it but it wasn't what I envisioned. That I didn't have anything to say. Well woke up this morning and that quote is being used all over "media outlets". For the record. I was fine w it. Was hard to watch but y'all are professionals and I trust."

No comments:

Post a Comment