Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Paul Bearers son responds to RAW ending, Rodriguez, and who will induct Trump?

*Michael Moody, son of Paul Bearer, posted the following on Facebook in response to RAW ending with CM Punk dumping Bearers ashes on The Undertaker
"If anybody is wondering, yes WWE did come to us wanting approval for tonight's storyline. The way it was presented to us was ok. Seeing it on screen was a different story. I don't even know what to say."
*After RAW last night Ricardo Rodriguez tweeted the following, and "Swagger legit messed up my ankle and tonight I was temporarily paralyzed after he hit me off the apron. This ain't no storyline anymore. Beyond grateful I got feeling back in my arms and legs and am grateful to function and live to fight another day.
*Vince McMahon announced on Twitter that he will be inducting Donald Trump into the WWE Hall Of Fame. This is his 2nd time inducting. He inducted Stone Cold Steve Austin in 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment